I just feel left out, cause you didn’t tell me. Sometimes, it makes me feel like shit cause I don’t fall in that “crowd” to be able to hang out with you. But, if that’s how it is; then let it be.
East Coast is home & I’m ready to go back.
Lately, I’ve been feeling so down and left out. I thought my friends wanted to spend every senior event together since its our last year. But, I guess not. I honestly wish I had the guts to ever say anything, but that just ends up making me feel selfish. At this point, I just wanna go to college and meet new people.
Date night in a jar
(Could be altered to be best friend dates in a jar)
I used big popsicle sticks and spray painted them different colors. Each color represents a different type of date (and each color is explained on the tag) and the white sticks were used as fillers.
Red sticks have more expensive dates on them that require planning on our part.
- Bed and Breakfast
- Dinner at a fancy restaurant
- Hotel stay for the night
- Auburn home game and away game
- Concert and dinner (his choice)
- Concert and dinner (my choice)
- Weekend away
- Couples Massage
Dark pink sticks have “at home” dates:
- Chopped Challenge (like the television show on FoodNetwork)
- Fondue and Almost Famous
- Takeout and board games
- 1,000 piece puzzle and pizza
- Football game and nachos
- Popcorn and a chick-flick
- Crosswords and breakfast for dinner
- Make a dessert together
- Friday Night Lights marathon
- Homemade pizzas and an Italian movie
Light Pink dates have things we can do away from home but are less expensive than the red and don’t require as much planning.
- Dinner and a movie (my choice and his choice)
- Laser tag and go carts
- Mexican night at Cocina Superior
- Drive-In date
- Dessert only date
- Window shopping for the house
- The Melting Pot
- Coffee Date
Future References! <3